Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Bigreplicastore.com Reader Review: Bad Service, But Their Replica Watches Are Even Worse!


bigreplicastore.com
Today's review comes to us from Peter, who is none to happy about the Tag Heuer replica watches at Bigreplicastore.com!

“Hi Thomas,
My name is Peter and I would like you to post my review on your blog. I bought Tag Heuer replica from http://bigreplicastore.com and I am very disappointed. The quality is far from what they advertise on their site. But let me start from the beginning.
I bought the watch 2 months ago. Everything seemed to be ok until they informed me that the item is not available (the website said otherwise). I had to wait 10 days for the watch to be shipped and another 2 weeks to reach me (I live in Sweden).
The watch itself looked nice, but it felt light, cheap, not like the original. In any case, I was not expecting much from a replica that came from China. Overall, it was not what I wanted, but I was going to live with it. The problem is that in no less than a week the crown began to turn freely and just after a couple of days, it came out entirely.
Now, the watch is broken and they don't wan to accept my return. On top of that, I can't repair it because it's a replica and jewelers won't touch it! Hopefully these guys will give me a resolution, at least a replacement if not my money back.
Best of luck with your work, it's much appreciated!”
Tag Heuer Replica watch
Hey Peter, sorry to hear that their Tag Heuer replica watches weren't up to scratch! Sometimes you get the feeling with sites like this that they design their watches to last just a little bit longer than the warrantee so they wont have to deal with exchanges and returns. It's also a bit surprising that your local jewelers wont help you out, I generally don't find that a problem. Maybe it's a Swedish thing! In any event, good luck, and keep me posted on any new developments.
vedere di piu replica watches e Chopard Pro One

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento